In the course of operating the essence coaching services, we may collect two types of information about our users: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
“Personal Information” is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, birth date and gender. Personal Information is collected by us, or a third party engaged by essence coaching, when you choose to provide such Personal Information to us, or an advertiser or sponsor listed on helenroditis.com, such as when you choose to subscribe to an essence coaching service, respond to and fill out a survey or purchase from helenroditis.com.
Business contact information such as the name, title, business address, email address or telephone number of a business or professional person or an employee of an organization is not considered Personal Information.
“Non-Personal Information” is information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), the domain you may have used to access an essence coaching service, the type and version of browser or operating system you may be using, and the website you may have come from and visit next. Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics of our users, number of visitors and average time spent on an essence coaching service, is also considered Non-Personal Information.
ESSENCE COACHING USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Non-personal Information may be collected or derived by us in the course of operating the essence coaching services. For example, our web servers may automatically collect Non-Personal Information which is provided through your browser or stored on a Cookie or through a web beacon when you choose to visit an essence coaching service.
In addition to essence coaching’s practices related to IP Addresses, or Cookies (as described below), Non-Personal Information may be used by essence coaching to monitor and improve the operation of the essence coaching services, to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users, to measure user demographics and interests regarding specific essence coaching services, to describe our services to third parties such as prospective business partners and advertisers and to analyze how and where best to use our resources. No Personal Information will be disclosed during these activities.
An IP Address is the unique number which is assigned to every direct Internet access point. Many IP Addresses can generally be associated with certain Internet service providers or large organizations. IP Addresses do not contain any Personal Information. When you, through your browser, request a web page or similar Internet information from another computer on the Internet, your browser automatically provides that computer with an IP address to which it will send the requested information.
essence coaching and IP Addresses:
• Whenever you request an essence coaching service web page or certain other similar essence coaching content, your browser automatically provides our computers with your IP Address, to which our computers will send the requested information. Each such request may be logged by our computers with information including the IP Address of the computer that requested the page and is stored by our computers as needed for the purposes described in this policy;
• essence coaching may use your IP Address to display more appropriate and relevant content and advertising. Aggregate information derived from IP Addresses may be reported by essence coaching to its advertisers and partners.
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred (through your browser) from a website to the hard drive of your computer. The cookie identifies your browser and will not let a website know any personal information about you, such as your name and address. Since cookies are only text files, they cannot run on your computer, search your computer for other information or transmit any information to anyone.
• Monitor website usage and improve the operation and performance of the essence coaching services and to make our essence coaching services easier and more convenient to use;
• Measure aggregate user traffic and demographic statistics related to the essence coaching services and advertisements (e.g. number of users, average time spent, average age and similar statistics). This information may help us to better understand when to update, change or offer new services and may be used to provide us with details as to the performance of third party advertisements and content. This information may be reported, in aggregate form only, to our current and prospective sponsors, advertiser and business partners. No Personal Information will be disclosed in such reports;
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information may be used by us for the following purposes:
• Providing you with the essence coaching services and information you have requested from us;
• If you indicated that you were interested in receiving offers or information from essence coaching or certain of our selected sponsors or advertisers, essence coaching may send you email materials and other mailings about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you;
• essence coaching may also use Personal Information if it has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful when investigating a contravention of a federal, provincial or foreign law or in order to protect or defend a legal interest.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
• Where you have specifically given us your consent to disclose your Personal Information for a designated purpose;
• As may be set out in the Terms and Conditions applicable to an essence coaching service, to facilitate the provision of such essence coaching services;
• As required by law, including by an order of any court, institution or body with jurisdiction or authority to compel the production of information, or in order to protect or defend a legal interest; or
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND ADVERTISEMENTS
REQUEST FOR ACCESS
If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our response, the Privacy Commissioner of Canada can be reached at:
112 Kent Street
Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 1H3
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS