Lead with Confidence
Do you see yourself or want to see yourself as a high-potential with an inner drive to excel, be the best that you can be and add value in your chosen field? If your answer is “yes”, then this two-day leadership event, Lead with Confidence, is for you.
Here’s why Lead with Confidence is for you:
An increasing number of organizations are restructuring and doing so more often to compete in an ever globalized economy; teams are expected to be more collaborative, flexible and adaptive; we also have three to four generations working together with diverse backgrounds, values and expectations, one of which will be retiring in a few years leaving a leadership hole to be filled. Here lie both a challenge and an opportunity to fill this leadership hole and raise the leadership bar. Leading with confidence in an ever changing business environment is more about demonstrating transformational leadership competencies that build healthy relationships that produce positive results for organizations, its people and its communities, and less about your title. Your time has come. So, get ready to lead with confidence!
While some mid-sized and large employers are just beginning to invest in leadership development, their budget is limited and reaching a small percentage of high-potentials. After coaching hundreds of professionals, including the Kellogg-Schulich Executive MBAs, it has become clear to essence leadership and its founder, Helen Roditis, that many professionals have a need, and a desire, to learn and personally invest in their leadership development. This means that there is a large gap in leadership development.
essence leadership is filling the leadership development gap by inviting professionals like yourself to personally invest in and attend Lead with Confidence. essence leadership will make it worth your time and money.
What you will get:
- Two days of experiential leadership learning in a small group setting (maximum group size is 20) led by Helen. View her bio here.
- Private one-hour one-on-one leadership coaching with your coach Helen.
- FREE half-hour personalized information session before registering.
- A world-renowned 360 leadership profile with binder and workbook.
- A copy of Helen’s published book, LITE Up Your Work and Life (recommended in the HR Professional magazine).
- 50% discount to access future two-day Lead with Confidence event when you refer a friend or colleague.
What you will learn:
- The importance of leading with confidence and what it really means.
- A breakthrough 360 leadership assessment process.
- How you currently lead by acknowledging your strengths and areas of development as shown on your leadership profile.
- Key creative and responsive leadership competencies that drive success through the power of relationship.
- Behaviors and the limiting beliefs that lie behind them that are sabotaging your success.
- The interrelationship between 4 and 5 above.
- To refocus and channel your energy in a positive direction to lead with confidence successfully.
How you will benefit:
- You will raise your self-awareness and awareness of the interconnections in your environment.
- You will understand your and others’ behaviors that are getting in the way of your success, and how to shift them.
- You will share and network with other like-minded professionals.
- You will create an action plan and implement it with the support of your coach and other participants.
- You will be able to demonstrate your added value wherever you are on your career path, in meetings or interviews, and while networking.
- You will lead with confidence.
Who this is for:
- Managers and above in mid-sized to large companies (you will need a minimum of six respondents to complete your 360 assessment).
- Professionals who
- have some clarity around their career path;
- seek more self-awareness around their leadership profile;
- want to leverage their strengths in their chosen career path and have a positive impact leading their teams;
- want to demonstrate leadership competencies, gain more visibility, and enhance their marketability within or outside their organization; and
- want to prepare themselves for their next career move in a private and confidential setting.
Event dates, times and location:
To be announced in January 2018
Schedule a private Lead with Confidence event for your corporate team
Location – Downtown Toronto (to be announced)
Fee is $1,950.00 + HST (valued at $3,900.00 with bonuses)
Note: You are being asked to book your FREE half-hour personalized information session in advance to ensure you are in the right program as essence leadership delivers a number of programs along professionals’ career growth cycles. During this consultation, your coach Helen will also go over how to prepare for the event and get the most out of it.