The process we apply in delivering all of our services is similar to our leadership facilitation process, as shown below. Within our process there remains space for flexibility and creativity to work with what shows up organically and integrate appropriate talent management solutions.
- Consultation: We meet for an initial consultation to go over challenges, specific needs, and an understanding of the dynamics at play.
- Assessment(s): Based on our initial consultation, one or more assessment tools will be proposed to be integrated into the leadership program.
- Customization: We then customize the program to meet your needs. Here we establish duration, frequency, timing and expected outcomes.
- Group meetings: For corporate clients, we hold group meetings at the start, mid-way and end of the development program with all those involved. Privacy and confidentiality is honored. Our role is to facilitate open and honest communication that will move the leadership program and its success upward and onward.
- Gaps identified: Typically, we discover areas of growth for each participant and perhaps his/her team(s). Complimentary talent management solutions that would overcome obstacles to high-performance may also be identified.
- Plan of action: Together with participant, we map out timely action steps that will be taken to cultivate strengths, fill gaps and drive high-performance.
- Post-assessment: After three to six months, the chosen assessment tool can be repeated to measure improvement. Verbal and written feedback on the success of the leadership program is considered as well. We can repeat the process again taking into account post-assessment results and other feedback.